Welcome To Thompson Flow Investigations
Thompson Flow Investigations Inc. (TQI) is a firm specializing in various types of hydrotechnical work such as flow monitoring, inflow/ infiltration (I/I) investigations and modelling. Modelling services include storm water management, sanitary sewer, highway and rail yard drainage plus deterministic modelling of I/I. TQI was formed in February, 1998 by its two principals; Larry Thompson M.A.Sc., P.Eng. and Karen Dennison M.Eng., P.Eng., each of whom have over 30 years experience in water resources and flow monitoring.
Prior to starting TQI Inc., Mr. Thompson built and managed a dedicated I/I group at CH2M Gore & Storrie Ltd. During this time he constructed roughly 600 monitoring stations across the country and carried out numerous I/I investigative studies. Karen Dennison was Manager of Water Resources at UMA Engineering Limited and continues to do drainage projects for consultants as well as flow monitoring work.
- Confined Space Entry
- Visual Inspection of Trunk Sewers
- Sanitary, Storm & Stream Flow Monitoring
- Treatment Plant and Facility Flow Monitoring
- Instrumented Rain Gauge Service
- Analysis of Flow Monitoring Data
- Inflow / Infiltration Investigation and Analysis
- Flow Control Device Construction
- Drainage and Modelling Studies
- Stormwater Management Facility Design
- Culvert and Hydraulic Analyses
- Sanitary Sewer Modelling
- Water Distribution Analyses